22.4.15

TARTE LIGHTS, CAMERA, LASHES 4 IN 1 MASCARA REVIEW

Mascara is a must-have in every girl's pouch, so today I want to review a product called "Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara" by Tarte. 4-in-1 means lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning



The bristles to separate the lashes well
After 3 coats of mascara
I don't really use mascara because I naturally have long lashes (bragging much lol) but sometimes when I need to look presentable, I use it to emphasize mylashes' length and curl. I've never used Tarte product before thus I bought the mascara in travel size.
After 3 coats of mascara, I don't really see a dramatic change. I like mascara that can create dramatic lashes so I'm kinda disappointed that my upper lashes looks slightly the same (just a tad bit longer and defined). The only thing that 'pop' is the lower lashes.
Even though the mascara doesn't live up to my expectation and not waterproof, it stays for 4-6 hours, it doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, it is easy to apply and easy to take-off. Another plus point: it is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfate and synthetic fragrance.
It is not 4-in-1 as is billed to be, but I consider it as a lengthening and conditioning mascara.

So, you might want to try this one if you're looking for a mascara that creates natural-looking lashes for everyday look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment