8.7.15

PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA ORGANIC WEAR MASCARA REVIEW

Last week, I ordered another mascara on Charisse (they sell various natural & organic products) because I'm not really impressed with the Tarte one. They recommend me RMS Beauty mascara as it is one of the best natural mascaras, but it is beyond my budget so I bought Physicians Formula instead. 
Organic wear® mascara is a product by Physicians Formula, a natural drugstore cosmetics. I'm new to this brand so let's see if I like it or not..
The packaging is full of descriptions such as:
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 44% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANTLY!
- 1st ever 100% Natural Lash Boosting formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly and long-term.









  • 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANTLY!
  • 1st Ever 100% Natural Lash Boosting formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly and long-term.
  • - See more at: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/eyes/mascara/07561.html#sthash.F0frLRjj.dpuf









  • 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANTLY!
  • 1st Ever 100% Natural Lash Boosting formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly and long-term.
  • - See more at: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/eyes/mascara/07561.html#sthash.F0frLRjj.dpuf
    Leaf-shaped mascara
    Large wand with short bristles

    Close up look after 3 coats of mascara


    Believe me, I want to like this product. They can actually make a mascara with all natural ingredients and they have a unique packaging. But to be honest, this is an average mascara.
    They boast "100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANTLY!" "the formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly". I mean.. this is nowhere near dramatic lashes, I barely see any of those claims after applying the mascara. Furthermore, I'm aware that this product is not waterproof but I'm not aware to have it comes off on my fingers hours after application! I think it's not suppose to work like that considering the price point, this is a more-expensive drugstore cosmetics.

    I personally do not like this mascara because it's not worth the price. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment