2.10.15

COCO MILAGRO REVIEW

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to review this Indonesian-made Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (EVCO) called Coco Milagro. Before I found out about this product, I'm familiar with VCO because back in school days my mom would tell me to take a tablespoon of it every morning for my immune booster.
When I surfed through Coco Milagro's Instagram, I read that it is 100% raw and natural so I made my purchase right away and bought the smallest size to test it out. They also sent a .pdf on how to use it.
I am convinced that Coco Milagro is a real EVCO because when I apply it on my hand, within 5 minutes, the oil seeps into my skin and leaves no residue.
I love the idea of EVCO in a spray bottle because of its hygiene reason and very handy. When you're in a rush, you can carry and use it later - no need to worry that it'll leak or take up space in your bag.
There are actually lot of things that we can do with VCO. Since I bought the smallest size (it runs out within a month) these are just some things that I tried:
1. Immune booster
Drink 1 tbsp VCO every morning (based on my own experience, 1 tbsp = 4x sprays). It works for me because last month when everyone around me had flu, I didn't, and it means I have a good immune.
2. Shaving oil
Spray, spread the oil and shave. It is a good substitute for shaving cream but it can be quite tricky to remove the hair from the shaver.
3. Make up remover
Spray 1x to the cotton, remove the make up and repeat. I'm happy to know that there is a good make up remover that doesn't have chemical in it.
4. Lip moisturizer
Spray 1x to your palm and glide the oil on your lips with your finger. I use it after I scrub my lips so my lips won't crack when I apply lipstick. The lips will feel smoother on regular use.
5. Oil pulling
I actually tried this one but it is very hard to swish 1 tbsp oil for 10-20 minutes. I'm afraid that I'll accidentally swallow so I always end up swishing it for only 30 seconds or max. 1 minutes lol

The point is, I'm satisfied with this multi-tasking oil and I recommend you to try it out!
For more information, head to their website -> http://cocomilagro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment