27.6.16

GLOSSIER COCONUT BALM DOTCOM REVIEW

Hello! I do apologize for the lack of posts because intern and journal really got the better of me for the past 4 months. Anyway, I just got my hands on Glossier coconut balm dotcom!
The coco balm

If you haven't know, Glossier is a cruelty-free makeup brand by Emily Weiss, the founder of Into The Gloss. The brand has been launched since September 2015, but they don't ship worldwide. Fortunately, I found this online shop which ships Glossier products to Indonesia with a reasonable price.
This skin salve is mainly made from petrolatum (petroleum jelly), castor oil, beeswax, and is redolent of coconut. I use it everyday as a replacemet of Babyganics Lip and Face Balm and also before I go to bed. Not only for lips, I also use it on my cuticles, to tame my eyebrows, and to cover my dry skin patches.
I had the balm for over a month now and I really LOVE it.
Despite the pastelike constitency, it isn't too sticky when blended into the skin. (I have combination skin)
For a small-sized balm, I think Coconut Balm Dotcom is a bit pricey but it truly delivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment